Zenco Technical is currently seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer (Water Services) to join one of Ireland’s leading Consulting Engineering firms. This company engages in projects across a wide variety of services within the Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering and Health & Safety sectors and are primarily based in Dublin. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well regarded business and the successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package.
- Carrying out the design of the mechanical aspects of water infrastructure and will be responsible for the production of design information, technical reports, drawings, tender documents and specifications.
- Mechanical Design Reviews and decision making under the guidance of the Technical Director
- Lead the Mechanical Services design for a range of projects
- Design and specification of mechanical services
- Provide fully detailed tender packages and monitor installation/quality on site
- Tender report / analysis / recommendations
- Client liaison as required
- 3rd level Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Experience of 3+ years in a similar role
- Proven technical knowledge of mechanical engineering
- Experience with mechanical design, including modelling
- Solves problems analytically and acts decisively
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Possess exceptionally good organisational skills
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering and technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships
APPLY FOR THIS JOB