Zneoc Technical are currently seeking an experienced EHS Adviser to join their Client on projects in West Dublin. This client is one of Ireland’s leading Mechanical & Electrical Contractors, offering a wide variety of services in the Data Centre, Industrial, Environmental and Pharmaceutical Industries. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on high profile and exciting projects and will receive an excellent remuneration package.
- Implement and maintain EHS management systems for all projects
- Provide guidance, instruction and training in all EHS matters
- Provide leadership/coordination of daily EHS matters
- Carry out audits/inspections to drive continuous improvement and prevent incident recurrence
- Prepare EHS plans and other associated documents
- 5 years’ Experience – Electrical and Mechanical preferred
- 5+ years as a chartered member of the Institution of Occupational Health and Safety
- Experience with Construction regulations/roles – experience working with sub-contractors.
- NVQ 6 cert (minimum) in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Safe Pass
- Work at Height
- Full driving license
- Up to date knowledge of legislation
- IT proficiency – Microsoft Office suite and E-Mail
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering or Technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB