We are currently assisting our client with their appointment of a Mechanical & Electrical Site Supervisor in Newbridge, Co.Kildare. The successful candidate will be involved in works on a manufacturing plant for a large multinational over a 7 month period.
- Primary point of contact for contractor queries and design related questions including review of technical submittals, responding to RFI’s, and actioning resolution to issues as they arise. Contractor variation assessment and logging of same will also form part of the role.
- Driving the on-site delivery
- Responsible for reporting on progress
- Manage all Health and Safety aspects of the projects.
- Attend and participate in monthly project managers meetings
- Maintain excellent working relationships with the client from project start up to project completion
- Management of Services Contractors and other related Sub-Contractors
- Candidates should be qualified diploma or otherwise in mechanical or electrical discipline
- 15+ years relevant experience in site supervision for a contractor, consultant or client on significant construction projects.
- Excellent technical skills and written ability, be motivated and enthusiastic, be commercially aware, have the ability to work on their own initiative and be able to meet deadlines and liaise successfully with clients.
The company offers numerous benefits including parking, flexible working hours, time in lieu and a Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Training Programme.
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering or Technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB