Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced BIM Engineer/Co-Ordinator to join a market leading Irish Consultancy based in Dublin. The role will involve working on several projects within Commercial, Residential and Building Services Sectors. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package as well as a clear path for career progression.
- Facilitate construction by applying BIM and CAD technologies in the design phase.
- Offer cross-team support for BIM software.
- Ensure all models are compatible and BIM data is available to all project participants.
- Collaborate with the design team and other departments to identify goals and communicate procedural changes.
- Design management of projects
- Carry out M&E design work as applicable – Revit MEP and Navis
- Produce detailed working drawings in 3D and scheme drawings
- Work alongside Mechanical and Electrical Engineers, delivering constructible 3D clash free models for clients
- Client liaison as required
- 3rd level degree/certificate in an Engineering related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of Work Experience in a BIM role
- Proficient in use of MS-Excel, MS-Word and REVIT MEP.
- Strong communication skills and good commercial acumen
- Good technical skills and written ability
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering and technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB