Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Project Planner to join a small growing business with projects based in Cork. The Project Planner will work on several projects within the Oil & Gas and Water Treatment sectors. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression.
- Prepare and manage overall life cycle of program schedules for capital construction projects.
- Generate performance reports and customized status reports, identifying and reconciling discrepancies with the project schedule/plan.
- Develop, monitor and update integrated project plans and schedules so that projects can be executed in the most efficient manner possible.
- Prepare baseline schedules and schedule basis documents for approval by project teams.
- Assess impacts to the critical path and near-critical activities and report to the project team.
- Monitor schedule deviations and variances and assist in the developing of alternative methods for corrective action.
- Prepare and provide schedule progress reports, trending charts and schedule analysis on a periodic basis.
- Maintain record of scope changes, trends and variances that potentially affect schedule performance.
- Review schedules with project team members on a regular basis to ensure that accurate and timely data is incorporated in the schedule.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or related field.
- 5+ years as a planner/scheduler.
- Demonstrated expertise in the use of modern planning and scheduling principals, methodologies, techniques and tools.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, are required.
- Must work well with others and be able to work with teams and individuals.
- A track record of successful cross-functional collaborations to facilitate positive project outcomes.
- Possess exceptionally good organisational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering and technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB