Our Client are seeking a Planner/Scheduler with programming experience top join their team in Cork.
- Planning / Scheduling
- Management of key programmes within the business using P6 and MS Project.
- Create project costings
- Support Business Development, through tendering and business networking.
- Liaise directly with the Health & Safety teams
- Ensure our core Customer Care principles are adhered to
- Creation and presentation of progress reports
- Highlight risks at the earliest possible juncture
- be comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
- possess excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Be degree qualified or Trade Qualified withe 2 years post qualification experience
- Strong IT skills with proven experience in MS Project and P6 (Primavera) is essential
- Have the ability to prioritise your workload
Rate: Competitive and Negotiable, depending on experience.
Position: Contract role, minimum 6 monthsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB