Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join one of Ireland’s leading Consulting Engineers. Projects for this role span across a wide variety of services within the Civil & Environmental Engineering industries and are primarily based in Dublin. The successful candidate will work on projects across the Water/Wastewater sector and will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression within one of Ireland’s leading Consultancies.
- Carrying out the design of the mechanical aspects of water infrastructure and will be responsible for the production of design information, technical reports, drawings, tender documents and specifications.
- Mechanical Design Reviews and decision making under the guidance of the Technical Director
- Lead the Mechanical Services design for a range of projects
- Design and specification of mechanical services
- Provide fully detailed tender packages and monitor installation/quality on site
- Tender report / analysis / recommendations
- Client liaison as required
- 3rd level Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Experience of 3+ years in a similar role
- Experience in the design of MECIA works on water/wastewater engineering projects
- Proven technical knowledge of mechanical engineering
- Experience of detailed design, procurement, construction and commissioning in large scale wastewater treatment processes and mechanical installation
- Solves problems analytically and acts decisively
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Possess exceptionally good organisational skills
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering and technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships
Job Types: Full-time, PermanentAPPLY FOR THIS JOB