Zenco Technical is currently seeking a Junior Electrical Project Manager to join a market-leading utilities provider in Sweden. Our client is interested in a Junior Electrical PM who will work on a large, confidential renewable energy project. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration as well as a competitive overseas package and a clear path for career progression.
- Managing construction contractors and ensuring they adhere to the latest (AFC) project drawings, specifications, procedures and site instructions
- Document management and administration duties such as producing programmes, reports and progress updates in conjunction with the Site Managers (Strong IT skills are a must)
- Ensure that there is adequate contractor supervision on site to maintain proper levels of safety.
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Liaising with clients and their representatives including attending regular meetings
- Review material and equipment deliveries and report discrepancies and/or shortages to the Discipline Superintendent and Material Controller.
- Agree method statements, risk assessments and job safety analysis. Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the agreed method statements.
- Responsible for the discipline and timekeeping of contractors’ staff and labour in his work area.
- Any other functions deemed relevant
- 3+ years’ experience as Site Supervisor or similar position
- 7+ years site experience
- Electrical Engineering Qualification essential coupled with knowledge of HV/MV works
- Safe Pass & Drivers licence
- Experience on renewable energy projects a strong advantage
- Be able to interface with the client at management level
- Strong IT skills is essential (Excel, Word, AutoCAD and Solid works etc)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivating, and the ability to work well as part of a team
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry into engineering and technical roles, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships
APPLY FOR THIS JOB