Our Client, require an estimator to work in a busy service department . This role offers provides an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to further their career.
- Preparing technical quotes and tenders.
- Contact with field service engineers to understand and verify site requirements.
- Acting as key line in the supply chain for the ordering and delivery of parts for site service or installation work.
- Building long lasting relationships with clients
- Sales & service support
- arranging and compiling of key H&S documentation
- Flexibility will be key for this role
- Qualification in Engineering
- Experience in an engineering environment
- Knowledge of water industry an advantage but not essential
- Strong experience in preperation of quotes, tenders and submissions
- Excellent IT skills, interpersonal skills & communication skills both written and verbal.
- strong administration experience
- Ability to work on their own and as part of a team
- Strong customer service background
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering or Technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB