Our client are currently looking to recruit an Electrical Tester.
The position is full-time permanent role which would be ideally suited to a qualified electrician who ideally has testing experience. The successful candidate will carry out the Inspection, Testing and Certification of all electrical installations to ensure compliance with national regulations and electrical safety procedures. The successful candidate will report to the QA/QC Manager.
Why Join Our Client
- Small but growing SME
- Opportunities for progression
- High profile projects
- Implement and manage Lock Out-Tag Out (LOTO) and Control of Hazardous Energy (COHE) on projects where they are the AP (Appointed Person)
- Carry out Pre-Test Inspections (walk-down the field installation of each system term to term) on site and compile defect reports on compliance with national electrical regulations.
- Inform Project Manager and QC lead of any non-conformances or hazards on site.
- Carry out testing of Low Voltage installations as required by national governing bodies, issue report and snag list.
- Compilation of reports and issue ‘As Built’ drawings.
- Verification of Redlined Drawings for the LV Installation that is being Tested.
- Carry out inspections and surveys of installations .
Skills And Knowledge Required
- Electrical Trade Background and/or Completed electrical testing and verification course.
- LOTO training
- Adhere to Low Voltage (LV) Switchgear switching protocols – ACB’s, MCCB’s etc.
- Good Knowledge of I&C installations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with fluent English
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships
APPLY FOR THIS JOB