Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced CSA Construction Manager to join a market-leading Main Contractor based in Kildare on a permanent basis. Our client is interested in a Construction Manager who will work on a range of projects across the Power and Energy sector. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression within one of Europe’s Leading Main Contractors.
- Proven track record of delivering high quality projects.
- Managing all financial aspects of projects, budget, client invoices, forecasting
- Completing internal project update reports as required
- Manage all Health and Safety aspects of the projects.
- Oversee projects to ensure they are delivered in accordance with established baseline requirements and deadlines and within budget.
- Developing and executions of construction programmes
- Provide accurate programme position information to all stakeholders involved in the successful delivery of the Project
- Produce programmes, reports and progress updates in conjunction with the Site Managers.
- Manage multiple subcontractors in a formal process. Ensure pre-construction, construction and post-construction planning and implementation are adhered to.
- Maintain regular contacts with existing clients, known consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Authorise placing of sub-contractor and supplier orders in accordance with the Limit of Authority document.
- Responsible for the complete project management of the fit out and delivery of the project on time and within budget.
- Implementation of all Company safety and health and quality procedures and ensure statutory and legislative compliance.
- Carry out statutory workplace inspections
- Attend and chair weekly management meetings
- Managing the day to day running of the projects and supporting the site team
- Project Management qualifications e.g. CAPM, PMP, Prince are advantageous
- 5-10 years’ project management experience
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience in High & Medium Voltage Projects
- History of working within Substations an advantage
- Degree in an engineering/construction related discipline
- AutoCAD and Solid works experience highly desirable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivating, and the ability to work well as part of a team
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB