Our Client are seeking an automation engineer to join their team in Carlow.
The overall package is negotiable dependent on experience. You will be given the opportunity to take ownership of automation projects from Design through to Installation and Commissioning
- Tendering for new projects
- Attend site during commissioning phases
- PLC programming and SCADA development.
- Take ownership and manage full life cycle of automation projects,
- development of FDS, programming, AT’s, commissioning and providing all support and documentation to other departments and client.
- PLC software development
- Automation systems and network design
- On-site support at project installation and for emergency call-outs
- Experience in the following (ABB, Schneider, Allen Bradley, Siemens, Omron, Mitsubishi or Motorola)
- Experience of automation and drive networks
- controls systems design experience
- Microsoft office proficient
- Good communicator
- Strong customer service skills
- Company Car
- Remuneration negotiable dependent on experience
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering or Technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB