Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer (HV) to join a market-leading Irish electrical engineering firm with projects based across Ireland and Europe. The role will be focused on successfully delivering high-profile power/utility projects. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression within one of Europe’s most progressive engineering contractors.
- Managing the day to day running of the projects and supporting the site team
- Liase and be responsible for direct employees as well as sub contractors
- Client liaison and business development – including preparation of tenders and work proposals
- Managing all financial aspects of projects, budget, client invoices, forecasting
- Completing internal project update reports as required
- Manage all Health and Safety aspects of the projects.
- Assist with submittals, O&M’s and reporting
- Attend site meetings on a regular basis addressing queries and reporting to main contractor / client
- Work alongside the Quality teams to ensure a consistent and high standard of work from initial setup to project completion
- Reporting on deadlines & project variations
- 2 – 5 years’ project engineering experience preferably within the High voltage power distribution sector
- Degree in electrical engineering
- AutoCAD and Solid works experience highly desirable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering or Technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships