- Contact: Conor Whelan
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zenco Technical is currently seeking a Senior Electrical Project Engineer to join a market- leading international multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor. The successful candidate will be based in Dublin and an excellent remuneration package is available to the right candidate. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a company committed to developing talent and rewarding performance.
Why join this company?
- Benefit from a Career Development Program that will enhance your leadership capability.
- Build your career by assisting in the delivery of ‘leading edge’ engineering projects.
- Permanent position available with a considerable portfolio of works for the next 5+ years
- Complete electrical design review to identify design gaps and deviations or contradictions in the specifications.
- Validate cable sizing and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Ensure that technical assessments are completed as required and technical issues are resolved without delay.
- Compile and issue electrical technical submittals.
- Manage submittals through the approvals process, track procurement and delivery of electrical equipment and complete the receipt verification process once the equipment is delivered.
- Attend & record regular supply chain meetings to ensure that progress is monitored & maintained within the overall construction programme.
- Record and update progress on system trackers which are fully aligned with the construction schedule.
- Review the electrical installation with the BIM team to ensure the design is constructible and that there is adequate space for installation and maintenance of all equipment and cabling.
- Work with the design team & supply chain to ensure correct operation of the plant on site & successful handover.
- Conduct electrical system walk-downs to ensure systems are compliant with specifications and drawings.
- 3rd level Qualification in Electrical Engineering / Building Services Engineering.
- Experience with both LV and MV systems primarily in building services and data centre environments.
- Significant Project engineering experience of 4 years+ with an Electrical Contractor
- Record of delivering small to medium Electrical projects (Commercial, Industrial, pharma, data centre type projects)
- The ability to multi-task and manage many priorities as well as excellent communication skills
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships