- Contact: Conor Whelan
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: email@example.com
Zenco Technical are currently seeking an Electrical Project Manager to join M&E contractor based in Limerick. As Electrical Project Manager you will be responsible for a number of construction projects across the Electrical Business Unit.
- Managing the day to day running of the projects and supporting the site team
- Responsible for the execution of works from project start up to completion
- Assist with developing cost control systems, cash flow and overseeing schedules
- Client liaison and business development – including preparation of tenders and work proposals
- Managing all financial aspects of projects, budget, client invoices, forecasting
- Completing internal project update reports as required
- Manage and develop all Health and Safety aspects of the projects insuring correct implementation of same
- Attend weekly meeting and liaise with clients, design team, quality and upper management across all aspects of the project
- Ensure testing and commissioning is carried out in line with the projects specific requirements
- Maintaining site books
- Submitting internal reports
- 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering, Building Services Engineering or Strong Trades background.
- Ideally possess 8+ years relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience working on large data centre/Pharmaceutical/Industrial project environments and largescale fast paces office fit outs working under main contractor
- Worked as the P.S.C.S. (main contractor)
- Detailed knowledge of engineering and the Project Manager role
- Ability to plan and programme plus juggle and manage many priorities
- Manage performance: monitor, give feedback, and confront issues along with effective communication skills
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships