- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 225 9912
- Email: Dermot.firstname.lastname@example.org
Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Electrical Project Engineer to join an Electrical Contractor with projects in Dublin and Kildare. The role will be based in Dublin and involve working on a mixed use development in Dublin 7. This is an excellent opportunity to join an extremely progressive contractor. Excellent remuneration package available for the successful candidate.
- Ensuring that technical issues are resolved without delay
- Process internal procurement from equipment enquires though requisitioning and monitoring manufacture through to delivery to site whilst maintaining a comprehensive audit train
- Attend and record regular supply chain meetings to ensure that progress is monitored and maintained within the overall construction programme
- Prepare risk assessments, method statements and all aspects relating to Health and Safety on site
- Liaise with the design team and supply chain to ensure correct operation of the plant on site and successful handover
- Monitor and record progress on site against the construction programme
- Ensure that the Health and Safety, Environment and quality procedures are followed and adequate records maintained
- Develop the project specific qualify plan
- Work with the project manager and project teams to review and manage project from inception to handover
- Undertake regular meetings with the supply chain to maintain progress and to ensure resources are matched to the construction programme
- To liaise with the project manager and prepare the project close out report
- Review with the project manager the allocation of resources and to review progress
- Review and ensure that the site-based personnel have the correct training and valid certificate for the project.
- Contribute to performance reviews of personnel on site
- Motivate the team on site
- 3rd level degree in Electrical or Building Services Engineering.
- Minimum of 1 Years’ experience
- Detailed knowledge of Engineering and the Engineering Role
- Excellent Commercial understanding
- Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships