Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join one of Ireland’s leading M&E contractors. Our client will require the Senior Quantity Surveyor to be based on site of several high profile projects within sectors such as Data Centres, Pharmaceuticals, Energy and Food & Beverages in the Dublin region. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package as well as a clear path for career progression.
- Management and ownership of the commercial and contractual requirements through the lifecycle of the project.
- Responsibility for interface Client Commercial/Contract Team.
- Project Procurement including Sub-contractors.
- Conduct cost and risk analysis.
- Review all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies.
- Manage commercial aspects of subcontractors.
- Provide project costing, margin & cashflow reports.
- Manage project change order procedures and agree costs with client.
- Provide monthly valuations and certs.
- Agree final accounts.
- A relevant degree qualification.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Mechanical experience.
- A proven working knowledge of current contract law.
- A proven track record in customer relationship development.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering and Technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships
Job Types: Full-time, PermanentAPPLY FOR THIS JOB