- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Kildare
- Sector: Data CentresPharmaceutical & Life SciencesCommercial & Building ServicesIndustrial & Manufacturing
- Contact: Conor Whelan
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zenco Technical are looking to recruit a Senior Mechanical Engineer, for our client, an Irish owned M&E contractor. The successful candidate will work on a semi conductor project based in Leixlip Co Kildare.
Why work for this company ?
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare Package
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Management of projects from tender to client handover.
- Assist in the production of coordinated system drawings, plans through CAD and/or BIM.
- Identify Mechanical equipment requirements.
- Meet plant and equipment specifications.
- Prepare detailed technical submittals for approval.
- Vendor / Contractor management on site.
- Work alongside the QA/QC to ensure that all mechanical construction works are carried out in accordance with specifications.
- Consider the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints.
- Interface with clients, vendors, client project management and other disciplines ensuring the highest level of service is provided.
- Engage with commissioning teams to ensure handover is planned from construction phase and managed smoothly.
- Guide Junior Engineers who will be working on the project.
- Mechanical Engineering qualification.
- 7+ years’ experience as a Mechanical Engineer.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability and confidence to deal with a broad range of people.
- Orgainsed individual with a constant focus and attention to detail.
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships