Zenco Technical are currently recruiting QA/QC Engineers on behalf of a leading contractor. The successful candidates will be engaged for projects in Sweden. Our client is interested in QA/QC Engineers who have been involved in projects within the Pharma and Data Centres sectors. An excellent remuneration package is on offer and a clear path for career progression will be provided within this excellent organisation.
- Auditing and completion of Site Inspections on projects to the specification(s).
- Preparation of job specific quality plans.
- Support the project team with regard to best practice installation methods.
- Provide Quality system Training and Understanding to Project teams.
- Creation of QA Documentation for projects and clients.
- Monitoring of the following: weld procedures; welder qualifications; welder testing on site; ETCI procedures; RECI qualified electrical LV testers; O&M manuals; close out and handover of systems.
- Participation in External Audits and close-out of any findings, if raised.
- Provide technical Process & HVAC Mechanical support (consultative)
- Provide Quality training support (continuous)
- Complete Quality Inspection & Audits that feed into the Quality KPIs (per month)
- Complete Quality Walkdowns internally and with the client’s team & carry out regular inspections
- Close-out Project issues as they arise
- Ensure Project personnel are adhering to the Client Specifications, Drawings and Requirements for successful Project Handover.
- Experience in Pharma/ Data Centres is essential
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office products and excellent IT skills
- Strong organisational skills and high level of attention to detail
- Relevant 3rd level qualification is essential
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a contracting environment
- Possess exceptionally good organisational and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
If this role sounds of interest to you, or for a general discussion on engineering and technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.APPLY FOR THIS JOB