- Salary: DOE
- Location: IrelandLimerickDublin
- Sector: Data CentresPharmaceutical & Life SciencesEnergy & Power
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 225 9912
- Email: Dermot.firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client require a Project Planner to work across projects in HV/Utilities & Pharma sectors.The successful candidate will be based in Limerick but also have the option of working from the Dublin offices if this suits.
- Planning and coordinating HV projects
- Develop, monitor and maintain time schedules to assist the Operations Manager in allocating manpower and coordinating work.
- Update Clients on progress and be the point of contact between client on PM on client changes
- Manpower and Material allocation
- Develop project Time Schedules as part of tender returns.
- Produce Manpower Allocation Schedules weekly and monthly.
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Excellent IT Skills
- Proficiency in MS Project and familiar with Project Planning and monitoring techniques
- Good Organisational and Communication Skills
- Experience of Electrical/Civil Engineering Projects a distinct advantage
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role/environment
- Ability to work on own initiative