Zenco Technical is currently seeking an Operations Director to join a large Utilities Provider in the Cork area. The Operations Manager will work on projects within the Water, Telecoms, Renewables and Power & Energy sectors. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression with a large multinational company.
- Lead engineers and support functions within agreed business strategy to deliver excellent quality and customer service.
- Lead all aspects of health & safety, quality, planning and productivity
- Manage and develop teams to maximise future opportunities and address concerns.
- Create a culture where organisational performance is always top of mind.
- Adhere to a cost-effective environment by managing all functions within budget and financial targets to maximise profitable performance.
- Responsible for the development of process improvement practices and efficient workflow utilisation to maximise throughput.
- Ability to deliver first class performance by demonstrating leadership and driving the development of talent while maintaining a continuous improvement culture.
- Lead and ensure the efficient scheduling of work to maximise efficiency across all teams.
- The ability to make quality decisions in an environment where ambiguity and uncertainty are the norm.
- Be customer focused with the ability to build strong customer relationships and deliver customer centric solutions
- Taking initiative and collaborating with people who have diverse points of view.
- Understand the business and pay attention to business problems from all angles.
- 10+ years experience in Electrical Project Management / Operations roles
- Demonstrated history working across High / Medium Voltage Project
- Experience working on renewable energy / power projects
- Excellent Commercial understanding
- Proven track record of delivering to deadlines
- Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
- Possess exceptionally good organisational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivating, and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Strong levels or numeracy and literacy
- Excellent completer skills
- Problem-solving skills and high level of attention to detail
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB