Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Quantity Surveyor to join an Electrical contracting firm based in Dublin. Our client provides world class Electrical contracting services in areas including Building Services, Data Centres and Industrial Manufacturing. This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression.
- Ensure that claims are formulated in line with contract obligations and other undertakings
- Ensure close co-operation with Planning Engineer – assessing deviations/variations/additions to contract work
- Ensure that claims issued are comprehensive in that all work undertaken has been included
- Provide necessary back up in any follow up to claims
- Provide data and analysis of issues & risks
- Ensuring all contractual requirements and project deliverables are achieved & consistently monitored
- Report in detail to PM on project status as required
- Negotiate, as necessary, with clients or their representatives.
- QS Degree Qualified
- 3 – 5 years of Quantity Surveying experience on Mechanical/Electrical Projects essential.
- Knowledge of contract conditions and their applications
- Overall understanding of the business, client and sub contractor relations, and M&E installations
- Excellent Communication/Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Record Keeping and Administration Skills
- A proven track record in customer relationship development.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Proficient in excel
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships
APPLY FOR THIS JOB