Zenco Technical is currently seeking a Mechanical Project Manager to work alongside one of Irelands leading M & E Contractor. This role will be based in Sweden with projects spanning the Data Centre sector. The successful candidate with receive an excellent overseas remuneration package as well as the opportunity for progression within a fast growing Irish company.
- Managing the day to day running of the projects and supporting the site team
- Client liaison and business development – including preparation of tenders and work proposals
- Managing all financial aspects of projects, budget, client invoices, forecasting, estimation
- Assisting with procurement of subcontractor packages & client liaision
- Supervision of project engineers and sub contractors
- Completing internal project update reports as required
- Manage all Health and Safety aspects of the projects.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Building Services
- Strong knowledge of HVAC systems within a Data Centre environment
- Ability to lead and mentor a team of engineers
- Extensive experience delivering MEP projects across full cycle
- Strong understanding of P&L’s as well as the ability to carry out commercial and contractual duties
- Project Management qualifications e.g. CAPM, PMP, Prince desirable
- 5+ years’ project management experience
- Strong IT skills (AutoCAD and Solid works experience highly desirable)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering or Technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB