Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Project Engineer to join a market-leading M&E Contractor with projects based in Cork. Our client is interested in a Mechanical Project Engineer to work on several projects within the Industrial, Data Centre and Pharma sectors. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a company committed to developing talent and rewarding performance.
- Assist in the management of projects from tender to client handover.
- Assist in the production of coordinated system drawings, plans through CAD and/or BIM.
- Identify Mechanical equipment requirements.
- Coordinate with the Design Engineering team, Client Engineering team and contractors to ensure delivery is in compliance with approved design
- Select plant and equipment to meet specifications.
- Prepare detailed technical submittals for approval.
- Vendor / Contractor management.
- Consider the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints
- Assist Construction Management and EHS Team in ensuring that the workplace is in compliance with all client and statutory requirements
- Interface with clients, vendors, client project management and other disciplines ensuring the highest level of service is provided.
- Engage with commissioning teams to ensure handover is planned from construction phase and managed smoothly.
- 3rd level qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience as a Mechanical Engineer
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability and confidence to deal with a broad range of people
- Organised individual with a constant focus and attention to detail
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to meet strict deadline and work under pressure
- Excellent IT skills
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships
Job Type: Permanent
APPLY FOR THIS JOB