Zenco Technical is currently seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer to join one of Ireland’s leading Consulting Engineers in Dublin. Our client is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to work on projects across Data Centres, Pharma, Industrial and Commercial sectors. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression within one of Ireland’s leading Consultancies.
- Design reviews, validation of equipment, pipe and duct sizes
- Lead projects from concept stage to completion
- Develop technical submittals, equipment registers and trackers
- Quality control on site
- Manage development of O&M’s
- Working directly with clients and project engineers to define project requirements and develop technical solutions
- Plan and specification of Mechanical Engineering Resolutions to current regulations and design standards
- Complete technical reviews and assessments
- Oversee the manufacturing process for a device
- Analyse test results and change the design as needed
- Lead Engineering Design and Design Management responsibilities on Projects as part of a team
- 3rd level qualification in Mechanical Engineering an advantage
- 6+ years postgraduate experience, primarily in Data Centre, Industrial. High Tech, Commercial or Healthcare sector
- Experience in the design of MECIA works
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Excel, Work, AutoCAD, SolidWorks etc.
- Experience of detailed design, procurement, construction and commissioning in large scale wastewater treatment processes and mechanical installation
- Possess exceptionally good organisational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB