Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Commissioning Engineer to join a market-leading Irish M&E companies with an exciting new Data Centre project based in Sweden. The successful candidate will receive an excellent salary and overseas package as well as a clear path for career progression within one of Ireland’s leading M&E contractors.
- Provide expertise regarding the overall project commissioning processes and deliver commissioned and operational Mechanical Systems to clients
- Attending various meetings with clients, sub-contractors, project teams offering support and assistance on Mechanical System’s delivery
- Co-Ordinates with all other trades working on a job site to ensure smooth commissioning process
- Provide assistance with Commissioning and witnessing of all Mechanical systems on projects
- Assist Project Engineers with compiling and populating Handover packs and other relevant QA/QC documents including inspections
- Manage sub-contractor testing and commissioning, carry out witness testing with subcontractors and review documentation
- Provide assistance in writing and reviewing Commissioning and Testing RAMS
- Conducts quality control inspections on project sites during pre-commissioning and commissioning stages
- Ensuring that contractor commissioning activities are properly co-ordinated
- Maintaining detailed and accurate commissioning site reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 5+ year’s previous experience with a background in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- Proven track record in the industry, ideally working at Approved or Technician level.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety, delivering projects and managing staff, materials and budgets
- Very efficient, good organisational skills, effective at prioritizing tasks to achieve project deadlines and budgets
- Excellent communications skills at all levels
- Understanding of both M&E Commissioning
- Excellent management and delegation skills when managing teams
- Able to produce detailed reports, presentations and assignments regularly to a high standard
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Adobe Acrobat.
- Administration and record keeping skills
If this role sounds of interest to you, or for a general discussion on engineering and technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco TechnicalAPPLY FOR THIS JOB