Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Mechanical BIM/Revit Modeller to join a market- leading Irish consultancy based in Cork. Our client is interested in an Mechanical BIM/Revit Modeller to work on several projects within the Data Centre, Pharma and Building Services sector. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression within one of Ireland’s leading consultancies.
- Design and detailing 3D mechanical and electrical services using Autodesk Revit.
- Producing 2D fabrication and installation drawings
- Receipt and management of all project drawings
- Responsible for modelling HVAC, water systems, solids and waste, etc.
- Co-ordinate with site crews to solve issues as required
- knowledge of BIM level 2 standards and deliverable requirements.
- Responsible in managing Revit hosted projects from sample projects to handover
- 2+ years’ experience in a modelling M&E systems with a consultancy background
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant technical discipline
- Knowledge and experience in a Data Centre, Pharma or Building Services environment essential
- Proficient in BIM and extensive experience in CAD 3D, Revit and Naviswork is essential
- Experience with 3DS Max, Pro Engineer, Solidworks is beneficial
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
If this role sounds of interest to you, or for a general discussion on engineering and technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – EngineeEring PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB