Zenco Technical is currently seeking a M & E Quantity Surveyor to join an Irish Contractor based in the Cavan area. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression within one of Ireland’s fast growing companies. Working from home options are available initially with this role.
- Managing costings of all M&E related works
- Responsible for assisting with preparation and compilation of submittals & tenders alongside procurement of materials etc
- Assisting with review and tender of design documentation
- Preparation of project budgets & review of quotations
- Track finances and scheduling of projects (alongside project planner) ensuring they are on time and on budget
- Management of subcontractors accounts & liaise with external estimators if applicable
- Work alongside commercial manager to identify risks and report where necessary
- 3rd level qualification required desirable (Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services)
- 2+ years M&E Quantity Surveying experience essential
- A trade background would also be desirable
- Previous experience working on commercial projects desired
- IT Proficient
- Overall understanding of the business, clients and Sub Contractors.
- Excellent Communication/Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Record Keeping and Administration Skills
- Process driven and focused on EHS and Quality Work Management Systems and Processes
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships
Job Types: Full-time, PermanentAPPLY FOR THIS JOB