Zenco Technical are currently seeking an experienced M&E BIM Lead to join a market leading Irish M&E Contractor with projects based in Cork. Our client is interested in a M&E BIM Lead to work on several projects primarily within the Building Services sector. The successful candidate will join a very well established team as well as developing a clear path for career progression.
- Support the project team with regard to all co-ordination deliverables
- Assisting with production of 2D co-ordination, 3D Elements and installation drawings
- Supporting all parties working within the BIM process and ensuring an efficient project delivery
- Production of 3D model files through Revit and where needed Fabrication CAD
- Reviewing detailed model files, ensuring they are co-ordinated and clash free by clashing against federated model on a constant basis (every 30min)
- Assisting, and advising team while also being responsible for resolving any design issues
- Responsible for the management of Master Revit MEP Model as well as weekly Updates of the Navisworks Model and issue Clash Detection Reports.
- Ensure all projects are met within deadlines provided and do not exceed budgets
- Attend weekly co-ordination meetings when requested
- A degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience within a MEP BIM Role
- 5+ years’ experience using 3D modelling tools ( REVIT MEP), Navisworks, Autocad etc
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Management experience
- Ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines
- Results Orientated
- Commercial Acumen
- Customer Service/Relationship Builder
- Innovates and Improves Processes
- Attention to Detail
- Team Worker/Builder
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB