Zenco Technical is currently seeking a Rigging Lead to join a market-leading M & E construction company based in Dublin. The role will be based in the Sweden and the Rigger will be involved in the delivery of high-end projects within the pharmaceutical, data center and industrial sector in Sweden. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression.
- Setting up and rigging large-scale heavy equipment on site
- Ensuring correct alignment of structures
- Shakeout of items to be installed into erectable sequence and rigging of same for crane hoisting with a thorough knowledge and use of crane signals.
- Responsible for ensuring the correct sizing and distances of planned activities
- Oversee a guide a team of junior team members
- Reporting to upper management on any technical issues and progress
- 5+ years experience in rigging and lifting preferred
- Valid Safe Pass, CSCS and Manual Handling.
- Experience of working on large-scale industrial projects preferable
- Requires solid written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Strong analytical, conceptual and planning skills are required
- Must be detail oriented, self-motivated and disciplined with the ability to multi-task
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering and Technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships
APPLY FOR THIS JOB