Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Lead Quality Engineer to join a market leading Irish M&E contractor with projects based in Dublin. Our client is interested in a Lead Quality Engineer to work on projects within Data Centres, Commercial, Industrial and Energy sectors. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression within one of Ireland’s leading M&E contractors
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To coordinate the establishment, implementation and maintenance of the project Quality Plan and system inspection and test plans in line with the company’s procedures and the Client’s specifications.
- To interpret and communicate the contract Quality requirements to the project staff and company business functions supporting the project. Provide guidance on the implementation requirements.
- To coordinate with the client on all quality related issues to ensure a consistent approach to client relationships and to investigate customer queries and complaints.
- To audit, monitor and review, the implementation of the Project Quality plan and procedures and Liaise with the clients Auditing team.
- To coordinate the establishment, implementation and, maintenance of the Project inspection and test programs and associated witness point(s) time schedule on a system by system basis.
- To manage the clients attendance at the agreed inspection and/or witness points in accordance with the project contract and handover programme.
- To coordinate the resolution of all matters pertaining to Quality at the Project Management Team and project supervisor levels.
- To coordinate the handover of all Quality Records to the Client on a system by system basis.
- To promote good quality through team training sessions and benchmark activities.
- Implement a structured approach towards systems handover / project completion
- 3rd level degree or relevant qualification Experience in Data Centres / Industrial Projects
- A mechnanical background or experience in the pharmaceutical and ICT industry is an advantage
- 10+ years’ experience in a similar role with proven track record in the electrical services industry
- Knowledge of electrical services impact on Building Regulations
- Strong computer skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent communication and management skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets
- Assess relative risk and allocate time accordingly
- Effective communication and team working skills
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB