Zenco Technical is currently seeking a Junior Quantity Surveyor to join a market-leading Irish Contractor with projects based in Kildare. Our client is a fast growing Irish M&E Contractor with projects across various sectors such as Pharma,Data Centres, Commercial and Residential.The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package as well as the opportunity to upskill and progress with Ireland’s leading M&E contractors.
- General Quantity Surveying support/duties.
- Provide support to the Senior Quantity Surveyor and surveying team in the commercial aspects of the business.
- Work across Pharma / Data Centre / Commercial construction sites
- Assist with completion projects according to client specifications
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly applications,payments, general documentation and invoicing where necessary
- Assisting team to provide accurate project costings & cashflow reports
- Work closely with Planning Engineer assessing deviations/variations/additions to contract work when applicable
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or relevant area OR Trades background with 3+ years practical experience in QS
- Knowledge of M&E or CSA essential
- 1-2 years post qualification quantity surveying experience desirable
- A proven track record in customer relationship development.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to work independently & in a team
- Proficient IT Skills essential
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry into engineering and technical opportunities, please get in touch today
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB