Zenco Technical is currently seeking a Junior Quantity Surveyor to join a market-leading Irish Contractor with projects based in Dublin. Our client is a fast growing Irish company with projects across various sectors such as Pharma, Data Centres, Commercial and Residential. The successful candidate will work across a number of high profile projects and will receive an excellent remuneration package as well as the opportunity to upskill and progress.
- General Quantity Surveying support/duties.
- Provide support to the Senior Quantity Surveyor and surveying team in the commercial aspects of the business.
- Work across Pharma / Data Centre / Commercial construction sites
- Assist with completion projects according to client specifications
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly applications, payments, general documentation and invoicing where necessary
- Assisting team to provide accurate project costings & cashflow reports
- Work closely with Planning Engineer assessing deviations/variations/additions to contract work when applicable
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or relevant area OR Trades background with 3+ years practical experience in QS
- Knowledge of M&E or CSA essential
- 1+ years experience would be an advantage but not essential
- A proven track record in customer relationship development.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to work independently & in a team
- Full driving licence essential
- Proficient IT Skills essential
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry into engineering and technical opportunities, please get in touch today
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB