Zenco Technical is currently seeking a Junior Planner to join a market-leading M&E Contractor with projects based in Cork. Our client is interested in a Junior Planner to work on several projects within Data Centre and Pharma sectors and will ideally have a background in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression within one of Ireland’s leading M&E Contractors.
- Project Planning using Primavera P6 or ASTA PowerProject
- Develop Pre-Construction, Construction and Commissioning Program’s .
- Set up Progress Measurement System (PMS) and WBS
- Develop the Schedule, S-Curves and Manpower Histograms
- Progress Measuring of all works, Direct & Sub-Contract
- Monitoring of Labour man hours & Analyse Labour Efficiencies
- Systems Turnover Tracking
- Monitor delays & client notifications as required
- 1-2 years’ previous experience.
- Experience in the field of construction planning in Mechanical/Electrical contracting would be advantageous.
- M&E construction background in both commercial and industrial sectors
- Experience in LEAN methodologies
- IT skills – Primavera, Asta, Advanced Excel
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering and technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB