Zenco Technical is currently seeking a Intermediate Mechanical Project Engineer to join a market leading Irish M&E contractor based in Louth. Our client is interested in a Intermediate Mechanical Project Engineer to work on several projects within the Data Centre and Pharma industry. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression within one of Ireland’s most progressive contractors.
- Assist in the production of design concept drawings.
- Review and execute drawings to client specifications.
- Assist on customer quotes and designs.
- Assist in the production of drawings for fabrication.
- Attend client meetings (Site walkdowns and design reviews) as required.
- 3rd level qualification in Mechanical engineering and / or CAD qualification.
- Minimum 1 year’s relevant experience.
- Experience with Microsoft project, Excel, Word and especially AutoCAD, Solid Works, etc..
- Strong interpersonal skills and good commercial acumen
- Possess exceptionally good organisational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivating, and the ability to work well as part of a team
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry into engineering and technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB