Zenco Technical are currently seeking a Junior Electrical Engineer on behalf of our client to join their team in Kildare. The client are a leading M&E contractor, specialising in the delivery of projects across the Commercial, Pharmaceutical and Industrial spaces. The Junior Electrical Engineer will join a progressive team and receive excellent remuneration packages as well as opportunity for career progression.
- Electrical design review – identifying design deviations, contradictions or gaps
- Validation of cable sizing
- Ensure completion of technical assessments and resolution of technical issues
- Compile, issue and manage electrical technical submittals.
- Review of electrical installation with the BIM team
- Ensure systems are compliant with specifications and drawings.
- Liaising with clients and assisting in managing Electrical projects
- Assist team with Site surveys and Engineering inspection activities
Responsible for Electrical Specification writing as well as trouble shooting
- Follow quality & test plan ensuring electrical works as to specification
- Primary degree in Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering
- Good knowledge of AutoCad / NavisWorks
- Experience with both LV and MV systems
- 1+ years’ experience – site experience essential
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering or Technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB