Zenco Technical is currently seeking an I&C Engineer to join a progressive Irish Engineering Consultancy with projects based in Cork. Our client is looking to hire an I&C Engineer to join their team and work on several projects in a number of areas including Pharma, Biopharma,Data Centre and Life Science sectors. The successful candidate will receive an excellent salary and benefits package along with a clear path for career progression.
- Responsible for engineering activities associated with the design, installation and maintenance of instrumentation
- Development of project specifications
- Ability to work on an instrument data base
- Work alongside experienced engineers for large scale projects
- Preparation risk assessments and other health and safety related documents
- Client liaison as required
- Degree qualified (level 7/8) in a relevant Electrical, Automation or Controls Engineering discipline.
- 3 + years experience in a similar role – pharma and data centre experience preferable
- Excellent technical and writing skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative and tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and motivation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering and technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships
APPLY FOR THIS JOB