Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Health & Safety Advisor to join a leading Contractor with projects based in Dublin. Our client is interested in a Health & Safety Advisor to work on several projects within the Data Centre, Commercial and Energy sectors. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression within one of Ireland’s leading M&E contractors.
- Implement and maintain EHS management systems for all projects
- Provide guidance, instruction and training in all EHS matters
- Provide leadership/coordination of daily EHS matters
- Carry out audits/inspections to drive continuous improvement and prevent incident recurrence
- Prepare EHS plans and other associated documents
- 5 Years’ Experience – Electrical and Mechanical preferred
- Experience with pharmaceutical and manufacturing – working in client live environments.
- Experience with Construction regulations/roles – experience working with sub-contractors.
- NVQ 6 cert (minimum) in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Safe Pass
- Work at Height
- Full driving licence
- Up to date knowledge of legislation
- IT proficiency – Microsoft Office suite and E-Mail
- IOSH member
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering and technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB