Zenco Technical is currently seeking a Graduate Engineer to join a market leading Irish M & E contractor based in Dublin. Our client is interested in a Graduate Engineer to work on several projects across large scale Commercial, Industrial, Pharma and Data Centre projects. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression within one of Ireland’s most progressive contractors.
- Design reviews, validation of equipment, pipe and duct sizes
- Develop technical submittals, equipment registers and trackers
- Quality control on site
- Manage development of O&M’s
- Working directly with clients and project engineers to define project requirements and develop technical solutions
- Plan and specification of Mechanical Engineering Resolutions to current regulations and design standards
- Complete technical reviews and assessments
- Oversee the manufacturing process for a device
- Analyse test results and change the design as needed
- Lead Engineering Design and Design Management responsibilities on Projects as part of a team
- 3rd level qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project, Excel, Work, AutoCAD, SolidWorks etc.
- Strong communication skills and good commercial acumen
- Possess exceptionally good organisational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivating, and the ability to work well as part of a team
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB