Zenco Technical are currently seeking a Graduate Electrical Engineer on behalf of our client to join their team in Dublin. The client are a leading M&E contractor, specialising in the delivery of projects in the Commercial, Data Center & Pharmaceutical sectors. The Graduate Electrical Engineer will join a progressive team and receive excellent remuneration packages as well as opportunity for career progression.
- Electrical design review – identifying design deviations, contradictions or gaps
- Validation of cable sizing
- Ensure completion of technical assessments and resolution of technical issues
- Compile, issue and manage electrical technical submittals.
- Review of electrical installation with the BIM team
- Ensure systems are compliant with specifications and drawings.
- Primary degree in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project, Excel, Work, AutoCAD, SolidWorks etc.
- Strong communication skills and good commercial acumen
- Possess exceptionally good organisational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivating, and the ability to work well as part of a team
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering or Technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB