Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Electrical Supervisor to join a market-leading Irish M&E Contractor based in Dublin. Our client is interested in an Electrical Supervisor to work on a large Pharmaceutical project in Europe (Switzerland). The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package as well as attractive overseas package.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role within the M&E Contracting Environment.
- Demonstrated experience as an Electrical Supervisor / Foreman
- Knowledge of Data Center/ Pharma / Large Commercial projects essential
- A Trade Certificate or relevant qualification
Overseas Remuneration includes competitive salary, flights, accommodation and shared transport.
- Manage and supervise on site personnel ensuring a safe working environment at all times
- Manage the labour resources on site to ensure efficient working & supervise daily activity
- Designing and implementing work schedules for the electrical staff
- Ensure records and logs are up to date for all site activity
- Management of site staff
- Assisting with the planning of labour & material resources
- Equipment purchasing as required
- Checking all materials before installation
- To assist in ensuring systems are handed over to the client
- Inspecting work before handover
- Inspecting and assessing the work done by the electrical staff
- Reading and interpreting design schematics to ensure the proper installation of electrical systems
If this sounds of interest or to make a general inquiry into engineering and technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB