Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Electrical Quantity Surveyor to join an Electrical contracting firm based in Dublin. Our client provides world class Electrical contracting services in areas including Building Services, Data Centres and Industrial Manufacturing. This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression.
- Management and ownership of the commercial and contractual requirements through the lifecycle of the project.
- Responsibility for interface Client Commercial/Contract Team.
- Project Procurement including Sub-contractors.
- Conduct cost and risk analysis.
- Review all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies.
- Manage commercial aspects of subcontractors.
- Provide project costing, margin & cashflow reports.
- Manage project change order procedures and agree costs with client.
- Provide monthly valuations and certs.
- Agree final accounts.
- QS Degree Qualified
- 3 – 5 years of Quantity Surveying experience on Electrical Projects essential.
- Knowledge of contract conditions and their applications
- Overall understanding of the business, client and sub contractor relations, and M&E installations
- Excellent Communication/Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Record Keeping and Administration Skills
- A proven track record in customer relationship development.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Proficient in excel
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB