Our client, a mechanical & electrical engineering contractor are seeking a QS to join their team in Dublin. The client are a leading contractor specialising in pharma, data centres and industrial sectors.Applications are welcomed from candidates of all levels.
- Ensure that claims are then formulated in line with contract obligations and other undertakings
- Ensure close co-operation with Planning Engineer – assessing deviations/variations/additions to contract work
- Ensure that claims issued are comprehensive in that all work undertaken has been included
- Provide necessary back up in any follow up to claims
- Report in detail to PM on project status as required
- Negotiate, as necessary, with clients or their representatives.
- Minimum HNC Building Services Surveying – BSc in QS would be highly desirable
- Relevant Quantity surveying experience
- Knowledge of contract conditions and their applications
- Overall understanding of the business, client and sub contractor relations, and M&E installations
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB