Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Electrical Project Planner to join a to join a market- leading Irish M&E contractor. The role will be based in Dublin and the Electrical Project Planner will be involved in the delivery of a number of high-end projects within the pharmaceutical, data centre and industrial sector. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression.
- Arrange and chair handover of project from estimating department to construction team.
- Generate performance reports and customized status reports, identifying and reconciling discrepancies with the project schedule/plan.
- Develop, monitor and update integrated project plans and schedules so that projects can be executed in the most efficient manner possible.
- Assist main contractor in development of an overall integrated schedule.
- Prepare baseline schedules and schedule basis documents for approval by project teams.
- Ensure all projects are of a high standard and to specification.
- Assess impacts to the critical path and near-critical activities and report to the project team.
- Monitor schedule deviations and variances and assist in the developing of alternative methods for corrective action.
- Prepare and provide schedule progress reports, trending charts and schedule analysis on a periodic basis.
- Foresee & highlight any potential risks with project leads.
- 3rd level Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years as a planner/scheduler on capital projects, including design, commissioning, validation, qualification, regulatory and construction phases.
- Demonstrated expertise in the use of modern planning and scheduling principals, methodologies, techniques and tools.
- Superior time management essential to meet the demands of a busy schedule.
- Excellent IT aptitude with proficiency using Microsoft Project or Primavera software.
- AutoCAD and Solid works experience highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, are required.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must work well with others and be able to work with teams and individuals.
- A track record of successful cross-functional collaborations to facilitate positive project outcomes.
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering and Technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB