Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Electrical Project Manager to join a market- leading Irish M & E Contractor with roles in the the Netherlands. Our client is interested in a Electrical Project Manager to work on several projects within the Data Centre & Pharmaceutical sector. The ideal candidate will have have excellent communication and negotiating skills as well as a previous track record working in similar high profile and challenging projects.
- Planing, overseeing, managing and directing electrical projects
- Client liaison and business development – including preparation of tenders and work proposals
- Reviewing project documents such as estimates, design drawings, specifications, proposals and contracts
- Developing the budget for a project as well as monitoring costs, material flow and resource allocation.
- Completing internal project update reports as required
- Meeting project safety, quality checks as well as arranging Health & Safety plans and training for staff
- Produce procurement & design plans
- Liaise with client and design team on procurement and engineering issues.
- Ensure testing and commissioning is carried out in line with the projects specific requirements
- Project Management qualifications e.g. CAPM, PMP, Prince
- 10 years’ project management experience
- Degree in electrical engineering essential
- Experience working in the Data Centre Sector
- AutoCAD and Solid works experience highly desirable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering or Technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB