Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Electrical Project Manager to join a market- leading Irish Building Services contractor based in Holland. Our client is interested in a Electrical Project Manager to work on several projects within the Data Centre sector. The successful candidate will receive excellent remuneration as well as a overseas package and a clear path for career progression.
- Managing the day to day running of the projects and supporting the site team
- Client liaison and business development – including preparation of tenders and work proposals
- Managing all financial aspects of projects, budget, client invoices, forecasting
- Completing internal project update reports as required
- Manage all Health and Safety aspects of the projects.
- Produce procurement & design plans
- Liaise with client and design team on procurement and engineering issues.
- Arranging Health & Safety plans and training for staff
- Ensure testing and commissioning is carried out in line with the projects specific requirements
- Project Management qualifications e.g. CAPM, PMP, Prince
- 10 years’ project management experience
- Degree in electrical engineering
- Experience working in the Data Centre Sector
- AutoCAD and Solid works experience highly desirable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering or Technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB