Zenco Technical is currently seeking an Electrical Project Engineer to join one of Europe’s market-leading M & E contractor with a range of exciting new projects based in Finland. The role involves working on the delivery of leading edge engineering projects within Data Centres, Biopharma and Medical Devices sectors. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package as well as a clear path for career progression.
- Preparation of design drawings covering all aspects of High & Low voltage equipment.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with members of the design team, contractors and in-house project team on technical and commercial issues
- Carry out lighting design calculations.
- Generate scopes of work and cost estimates
- Assisting with preparation of Tender Documents with creation of design drawings using Auto CAD for the supply and installation of equipment and alteration of same in accordance with client variations.
- Managing internal / external design teams to meet project schedules
- Client liaison, attendance at project meetings etc
- Coordination of first and second fix electrical services.
- Design support and input to the project or construction team
- Creation of Project Plans including the preparation of wiring schematics for electrical services such as fire alarm, nurse call, intruder alarm, door access, emergency lighting etc
- Manage projects in a live production facility
- Managing Project Implementation complying with all Safety Regulations
- Effectively managing project team members, vendor and construction contractors on site
- 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering
- 4+ years experience operating in a similar position ideally within Data Center /Pharma projects in Europe
- Ability to work on own initiative and to challenging schedules
- Organised and adaptable within a fast paced environment – building services experience preferable
- Process driven and focused on EHS and Quality Work Management Systems & Processes
- Good interpersonal and communication skills coupled with strong technical ability & troubleshooting skills
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about Engineering or Technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB