Zenco Technical is currently seeking an Electrical Project Engineer to join a market leading M&E Contractor with projects based in Dublin. The role of the Electrical Project Engineer will require working on high-profile projects within the Data Centre sector. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for progression within the company.
- Generate scopes of work and cost estimates
- Preparation of Tender Documents for the supply and installation of equipment.
- Managing internal / external design teams to meet project schedules
- Client liaison, attendance at project meetings etc
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
- Preparing and managing Budgets to deliver project
- Design support and input to the Project / construction team
- Creation of Project Plans
- Manage projects in a live production facility
- Managing Project Implementation complying with all Safety Regulations
- Effectively managing project team members, vendor and construction contractors on site
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Ability to work on own initiative and to challenging schedules
- Organised and adaptable with a flexible approach to Project Engineering
- 3-5 years project experience in a fast paced environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good troubleshooting skills
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about Engineering or Technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB