Our client are seeking a Electrical Project Manager to join their team in Finland
- Managing the day to day running of the projects and supporting the site team
- Client liaison and business development – including preparation of tenders and work proposals
- Managing all financial aspects of projects, budget, client invoices, forecasting
- Completing internal project update reports as required
- Manage all Health and Safety aspects of the projects.
- Project Management qualifications e.g. CAPM, PMP, Prince
- 5-10 years’ project management experience
- Degree in electrical engineering
- AutoCAD and Solid works experience highly desirable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering or Technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB