Zenco Technical are currently seeking an experienced Electrical Estimator to join a market leading Irish Electrical contractor with projects based in Limerick. The Electrical Estimator will work on projects across Transmission and Distribution, Renewables, Data Centres, Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical sectors. The successful candidate will join a very well-established team as well as develop a clear path for career progression.
- Tender work packages of materials as directed by the business development team.
- Responsible for being actively involved in full tender process from the beginning to completion
- Review Technical documentation of all tender drawings and documentation to aid the preparation of project estimates
- Responsible for costing variations, claim schedules, negotiating accounts, preparing bill of quantities, budget tenders and take offs.
- Assisting the commercial team to ensure that all contractual entitlements are submitted and recovered from clients.
- Liaising with main contractors, consulting engineers and foremen to ensure requirements and deadlines are met.
- Liaising with relevant parties on an on-going basis
- 3rd level degree, preferably in Electrical Engineering or experience in lieu (trades background)
- 5 + years’ experience in a similar role within Industrial or Power sectors.
- Must have experience in a mechanical and electrical contracting environment
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Customer Service/Relationship Builder
- Attention to Detail
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB